Home page for Nguyen Tuan Duc
I'm working on Data Mining, Big Data, Natural Language Processing and Web Search.
I obtained my PhD in Information Science and Technology from The University of Tokyo in 2012.
My thesis supervisor was Prof. Mitsuru Ishizuka.
I worked with Dr. Danushka Bollegala during my PhD research on latent relational Web search engines (see my previous home page for details).
Related projects/software :
- Al+ (Personal Artificial Intelligence), Alt Inc (for NLP, AI research jobs at Alt Hanoi, please contact me!!)
- Milresh : Latent relational search engine (main developer)
- PopIn : Customized search engine, ad platform (participated as a team member of PopIn during my PhD course) [acquired by Baidu]
- Yaccai : An agent oriented programming language and runtime system
- CBDL : A Vietnamese object oriented programming language
- Budget Scheduler : A fair-share process scheduler for the Linux 2.6.18 kernel
- Other projects: MivRHash, VietIMEW, CIC, CatTuongTD, TauxeVN (dead), GokienSEO (dead), ETrans (dead) ...
- What's next? : - )
Vietnamese | Homepage @ Miv |